BUSINESS INTERNALIZATION AND MOBILITY
INTERNATIONALIZATION OF COMPANIES-INVESTMENTS ABROAD
We balance opportunities and risks in the international arena
- We propose a tax and legal advice aimed at optimizing costs and weighing risks.
- We offer a sharp and dynamic vision of the international legal framework where companies operate.
- We plan the investment abroad globally.
- We anticipate and define key costs.
- We consider opportunities and risks in fiscal, labor, and social security matters.
- We always offer a close and coordinated vision essential when diverse countries and jurisdictions come into play.
Clear answers in a complex international environment
- We ensure compliance, consistency, and cost-effectiveness of international mobility.
- We always offer a comparative and coordinated vision which is essential when different countries and jurisdictions come into play.
- In all our projects, we act under the principle of “One interaction point.”
- We design international mobility policies with the following objectives:
- Meet the needs of global compensation.
- Combine competitiveness and cost balance.
- Adapt to the international legal framework, and
- Eliminate legal barriers to mobility.
- We always propose a comparative and coordinated analysis of the countries at stake.
- We advise from an integrated vision of international compensation and its key legal aspects: tax, labor, social security, and social security.
- We plan international mobility under the criteria of cost efficiency and legal certainty.
We approach their remuneration from an integrated perspective with market trends, legal aspects, and good corporate governance practices
- Senior Management succession plans
- Pension Plans and Savings schemes.
- International mobility
- Remco and Board Legal Advisors
Senior Management succession plans
- Disengagement plans design for Board Members and Executives.
- Tax and Legal planning of the Senior Management succession.
- We design and transform critical elements of the compensation package of senior management, considering market trends and best practices of Good Corporate Governance.
- We implement long-term compensation plans, international compensation schemes, or remuneration schemes with implications in various countries.
Pension and Savings schemes
- Our advice includes the entire counseling process:
- Trends and market practices.
- Analysis of alternatives to arrange pension and savings plans for senior management.
- Cost evaluation and fiscal financial projections.
- Implementation and delimitation of labor, social, and related financial risks.
- Tax and Legal planning of the international assignment.
- Remuneration package approach.
- International Assignment implementation under criteria of cost efficiency and legal certainty.
- Design and implementation of international pension schemes.
Remco & Board Legal Advisors
- We advise on Trends, Market and Good Corporate Governance Practices.
- We anticipate the applicable regulatory framework and its evolution.
- We evaluate compliance with Good Corporate Governance policies.
- Policies and advice to boards and committees of remuneration and appointments.
We defend the interests of taxpayers before the Tax Administrations, Economic-Administrative Courts, and Administration of Justice
- Legal strategy in the approach and defense of the interests of the taxpayers before the procedures opened by the State Tax Administration and the Autonomous Administrations.
- Accompaniment and advice on the best existing alternatives until the full completion of the proceedings before the Courts or administrative bodies.
- Assistance in all kinds of tax checks.
- Advice on sanctioning procedures in tax matters.
- Preparation and support in all types of Economic-Administrative and contentious administrative appeals in tax matters.
- We carry out files of patrimonial responsibility of the Administration.
- Defense of the interests of our clients in all types of legal proceedings in tax matters, including those related to tax offenses.
- Asistencia en todo tipo de comprobaciones tributarias.
We help the family business to achieve fiscal efficiency
- Reorganization of family companies and large assets.
- We know family businesses, their many virtues, and the difficulties that face generation after generation.
- We think and propose alternatives to optimize the remuneration of shareholders, administrators and executives.
- Fiscal optimization in the succession of family businesses.
- Business restructuring, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Compensation structuring of shareholders and directors.
- Preparation of family protocols and shareholder agreements.
- Optimal legal planning in generational leadership change
- Compliance with the standards in Good Corporate Governance
We fiscally optimize business organizations
- We design and implement business structures under cost optimization and tax efficiency criteria to channel new investments, diversify risks, facilitate the circulation of capital, or address a possible total or partial sale of the group.
- Our advice considers all the key business elements: the interests and agreements of the shareholders, the economic situation of the company, and its strategic plans for cost reduction, expansion, new investments, business alliances, or business transfer.
- We structure present and future activities by proposing business organizations that enable the development of activities in an agile and simple way and the efficient articulation of financial flows, intra-group services, movement of capital between companies, and the application of incentives to activities R & R&D.
- Our services include due diligence procedures, structuring relevant operations, and drafting and negotiating contracts in mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs or sales, transfer of assets or businesses, and joint ventures or commercial alliances.
- We advise on the incorporation, organization, and definition of the legal structure of investment vehicles in new business projects and assistance in all commercial and corporate aspects, from the incorporation of companies and their development to their daily operations.
- We provide legal and tax advice to shareholders before the entry of new investors or the transfer of shares and business assets.
We pay special attention to the following aspects:
- The adequate financing of the activities.
- Legal viability of the business and risk assessment in current or disruptive businesses.
- The most efficient structure for the movement of capital between the group’s companies, distribution of dividends, channeling of new investments, and divestments.
- Transfer pricing rules.
- The remuneration of shareholders and administrators.
- Tax deductions and incentives for innovation and development of business activities.
- The financial-tax optimization of groups of companies. Considering the application of special regimes, among others, Corporate Tax Group and VAT Group taxation.
- The reduction of financial costs in indirect taxation (VAT).
We design, plan, and fiscally optimize international structures
- We design tax-efficient structures of international groups and advise on the execution of corporate combinations and division operations necessary to achieve the target structure
- Our advice considers all the investment cycles under criteria of cost optimization and fiscal efficiency: the channeling of the investment to legally guarantee an agile and stable expansion, the efficient articulation of financial flows and intra-group services, the repatriation of funds from subsidiaries, as well as the divestment, sale or liquidation of activities abroad. We devote particular attention to the following aspects:
- The adequate financing of businesses.
- Transfer pricing regulations.
- Tax deductions and incentives.
- Repatriation of funds.
- Transmission, settlement of the activity abroad, as well as the exchange control regulations.
LABOR AND SOCIAL SECURITY
Labor legal advice to promote the continuity of companies, employment, and the sustainability of companies
- Labor legal advice to promote the viability and continuity of companies
- Evaluation and implementation of socially responsible measures aimed at guaranteeing the employment and sustainability of companies
- We think and propose alternatives to transform the cost structure of organizations and optimize inefficient remuneration structures from an overall legal perspective
- Ongoing legal advice on labor and Social Security aspects: substantial modification of conditions, functional and geographical mobility, sanctions, individual or collective dismissals, among others.
- Evaluation and implementation of socially responsible measures.
- Advice and defense of the interests of companies in the face of administrative actions carried out by the labor and social security bodies.
- Collective bargaining: support and negotiation of collective agreements and/or company agreements. Strategies to reduce labor unrest.
- Legal proceedings before the social jurisdictional order.
- Preparation of equality plans in the company, support in remuneration audits and salary records, codes of conduct, internal sanctioning regime, and any other internal rules and protocols of coexistence in the company.
- Strategy plan for companies in crisis: planning of substantial modifications in the company, ERTES for suspension [Spanish short-time work scheme], ERES [Spanish collective dismissal] for suspension or termination, or planning strategies to maintain the company’s viability.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We understand the value of compensation and its critical legal aspects to propose its transformation and evolution towards new models
- We approach remuneration from a 360º perspective that encompasses compensation and its key legal aspects.
- We understand the Law as a useful legal instrument for the design and implementation of effective policies in the field of compensation and benefits.
- We design, implement and transform the remuneration policies and benefits efficiently.
- We articulate long-term compensation schemes.
- We advise on trends, market, and its adaptation to the best practices of Good Corporate Governance.
- We approach both local and global schemes.
- We address pension and savings schemes solutions as an efficient tool for compensation, and staff planning.
We think and propose alternatives to optimize compensation and costs
- We implement tax optimization systems for remuneration and design corporate compensation policies.
- We advise on tax compensation optimization systems that we coordinate and adapt to corporate compensation policies.
- We have created new digital tools in the financial and human resources field that allow time optimization and data-based decision-making. Among them is our digital platform specialized in the management of tax exemption for services rendered abroad.
- In Financial Well-being, we help companies raise awareness and promote financial culture among their employees so that they take control of personal finances and learn to transform them into healthy finances that reduce their financial stress.
- Comprehensive support service for psychological, legal, financial, or tax advice, with a general or à la carte nature for specific profiles within the company.
- Articulation of cutting-edge financial well-being programs that allow:
- Modernize and update compensation and benefits policies.
- Stimulate saving and enhance it with fiscally beneficial formulas.
- Act and communicate in a transparent way the total compensation to evolve towards more dynamic and current labor relations.
- Act and communicate in a transparent way the total compensation to evolve towards more dynamic and current labor relations.
- Improve the employer brand and
- Retain and attract talent.
Our tools allow data-based decision-making and optimize resources in mobility management and its tax benefits
- The digital tools of CESZINKIN allow, simply and intuitively, the decision-making based on data and the optimization of the time of the Human Resources areas in the management of the mobility of people and the applicable tax benefits.
- We have created new digital tools that bring the financial and human resources world closer to allow time optimization and coordination of all the areas involved.
- In an environment of digital transformation, CESZINKIN has developed a digital platform to articulate global business services and the management of tax benefits. This tool optimizes resources and allows decision-making based on data.
- CESZINKIN has developed an online platform for the management and monitoring of international mobility services that allow coordination and global control of the entire mobility process.