We balance opportunities and risks in the international arena
- We propose a tax and legal advice aimed at optimizing costs and weighing risks.
- We offer a sharp and dynamic vision of the international legal framework where companies operate.
- We plan the investment abroad globally.
- We anticipate and define critical costs.
- We consider opportunities and risks in the fiscal, labor, and social security matters.
Clear answers in a complex international environment
- We ensure compliance, consistency, and cost-effectiveness of international mobility.
- We always offer a comparative and coordinated vision which is essential when different countries and jurisdictions come into play.
- In all our projects, we act under the principle of “One interaction point.”
- We design international mobility policies with the following objectives:
- Meet the needs of global compensation.
- Combine competitiveness and cost balance.
- Adapt to the international legal framework, and
- Eliminate legal barriers to mobility.
- We always propose a comparative and coordinated analysis of the countries at stake.
- We advise from an integrated vision of international compensation and its key legal aspects: tax, labor, social security, and social security.
- We plan international mobility under the criteria of cost efficiency and legal certainty.
We approach their remuneration from an integrated perspective with market trends, legal aspects, and good corporate governance practices
- Senior Management succession plans
- Pension Plans and Savings schemes.
- International mobility
- Remco and Board Legal Advisors
Senior Management succession plans
- Disengagement plans design for Board Members and Executives.
- Tax and Legal planning of the Senior Management succession.
- We design and transform critical elements of the compensation package of senior management, considering market trends and best practices of Good Corporate Governance.
- We implement long-term compensation plans, international compensation schemes, or remuneration schemes with implications in various countries.
Pension and Savings schemes
- Our advice includes the entire counseling process:
- Trends and market practices.
- Analysis of alternatives to arrange pension and savings plans for senior management.
- Cost evaluation and fiscal financial projections.
- Implementation and delimitation of labor, social, and related financial risks.
- Tax and Legal planning of the international assignment.
- Remuneration package approach.
- International Assignment implementation under criteria of cost efficiency and legal certainty.
- Design and implementation of international pension schemes.
Remco & Board Legal Advisors
- We advise on Trends, Market and Good Corporate Governance Practices.
- We anticipate the applicable regulatory framework and its evolution.
- We evaluate compliance with Good Corporate Governance policies.
- Policies and advice to boards and committees of remuneration and appointments.
We think and propose alternatives to optimize compensation and costs
- Tax optimization for compensation
- We advise on tax compensation optimization systems that we coordinate and adapt to corporate compensation policies.
- We have created new digital tools in the financial and human resources field that allow time optimization and data-based decision making. Among them is our digital platform specialized in the management of tax exemption for services provided abroad.
We design, plan and fiscally optimize international structures.
- We design tax-efficient structures of international groups and advise on the execution of corporate combinations and divisions operations that are necessary to achieve the target structure.
- Our advice considers all the investment cycles under criteria of cost optimization and fiscal efficiency: the channeling of the investment to legally guarantee a rapid and stable expansion, the efficient articulation of financial flows and intra-group services, the repatriation of funds from subsidiaries, as well as the divestment, sale or liquidation of activities abroad. We devote particular attention to the following aspects:
- The adequate financing of activities.
- Transfer pricing regulations.
- Tax deductions and incentives.
- Repatriation of funds.
- Transmission, settlement of the activity abroad, as well as the exchange control regulations.
We help the family business to achieve fiscal efficiency
- Reorganization of family companies and large assets.
- We know family businesses, their many virtues and the difficulties that face generation after generation.
- Fiscal optimization in the succession of family businesses.
- Business restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Structuring compensation of shareholders and directors.
- Preparation of family protocols and shareholder agreements.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We understand the value of compensation and its critical legal aspects to propose its transformation and evolution towards new models
- We approach remuneration from a 360º perspective that encompasses compensation and its key legal aspects.
- We understand the Law as a useful legal instrument for the design and implementation of effective policies in the field of compensation and benefits.
- We design, implement and transform the remuneration policies and benefits efficiently.
- We articulate long-term compensation schemes.
- We advise on trends, market, and its adaptation to the best practices of Good Corporate Governance.
- We approach both local and global schemes.
- We address pension and savings schemes solutions as an efficient tool for compensation, and staff planning.
Our tools allow data-based decision making and facilitate the optimization of resources in mobility management and its tax benefits
- The digital tools of CESZINKIN allow, simply and intuitively, the decision-making based on data, as well as the optimization of the time of the Human Resources areas in the management of the mobility of people and the applicable tax benefits.
- We have created new digital tools that bring the financial and human resources world closer to allow time optimization and coordination of all the areas involved.
- In an environment of legal services transformation, CESZINKIN has developed a digital platform for the articulation of global business services and the management of tax benefits. This tool optimizes resources and allows decision making based on data.
- CESZINKIN has developed an online platform for the management and monitoring of international mobility services that allow the coordination and global control of the entire mobility process.