- The date and time of the last time the User visited the Website.
- The content design that the User chose on his first visit to the Website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas. The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program.
Cookies allow the Website, among other things, to store and retain information about the browsing habits of Users or their devices and, depending on the information contained therein and the use they are making of the devices, they can be used to recognize the User.
Users can configure the installation of Cookies during the configuration process of the Website and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology may affect the regular use of the same and the services provided.
The following list lists the own cookies that are used and their functionality:
- ga _gid _gat. Google Analytics. For example, intended for the web analysis of how many pages a user has visited or the session time.
- __atuvc _atuvs uid. Addthis. The Addthis plugin uses them to share content on social networks, ensuring, for example, that the share counter is up to date.
- guest_id Twitter. Twitter generates it for the tweet viewer that the web shows to identify the User.
- guest_id Linkedin. It is generated by Linkedin to identify the User
- hjIncludedInSample. Hotjar. Destined to know which sections are the most used on our Website.
@ Consultoría Legal Estratégica CES, S.L 2021. Total or partial reproduction prohibited. All rights reserved.